[Zope] suddenly, everything breaks...

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.aa at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 10 07:26:32 EDT 2003

Hello happy zopers,

I hope this is not a FAQ :

- I was doing my regular job of updating a Plone site (fiddling with
items in site/portal_actions) when the zope server stopped answering any
questions...

- I stopped/restarted the zope instance but by now the only thing that
works is ftp access (port 8021) that shows that everybody still sits
there

- Current symptom is whenever I try to access any url within the site
(be it plone-ish or outside) I get an immediate "connexion refused from
blabla:8080/url"

- Since I'm stuck there I'd be too glad some soul were aware of the
problem... Meanwhile i'll try to rebuild a new Data.fs from pieces but
what a pain !

Thanks for your indulgence...
Aurelien