[Zope] Uploading Images Via FTP

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 10 17:25:04 EDT 2003

> Odesílatel: prosam at comcast.net
> I want to use FTP but everytime I brought up the question of using FTP to
our
> programmer he said it could not be done. Is this true? I've seen other
emails
> that say it can be done. What do I have to do to be able to upload the
images
> using ftp?

It is some unsolved behavior possible with acquisition woth FTP.

I use for that two methods:

loadsite.py python script (search google for that)

ZipFolder zope product to import zipped files (slightly modified by author
but possible is new version out)

> We are running the latest Zope build. We upgraded yesterday (9/9/03)
> Let me know if you need any more info in order to understand my situation

Operating system where you are running is too good to know, because at
windows these problems are more times than under Linux and FreeBSD has some
problem with small stack.

JL.