[Zope] aq_explicit permission: where set?

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Thu Sep 11 19:51:42 EDT 2003

> Install Shane's VerboseSecurity product and see if you can can get soem
> more helpful information ;-)

Your advice was quite helpful. Now I got this:

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: The container has no security assertions. Access to
'aq_explicit' of (BrowserIdManager instance at 89285e0) denied.

Here's the offending piece of Python Script:

def isAFolder(obj):
   return hasattr(obj.aq_explicit, 'isPrincipiaFolderish')

It look like browser_id_manager will not allow me to question whether it
is folderish. This looks silly. What permission should I check to find
out which objects refuse to divulge this info?

--
Milos Prudek