[Zope] External Editor stopped working for me

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Fri Sep 12 09:57:17 EDT 2003

Okay Folks....

Finally got an answer to this one!

I had the same problem.  For a month now I've tried
on and off to fix it.  I just spent an entire day on
the problem and still got no where...

So I downloaded Firebird and tried it with that!

absolutetly, positively no problem.
works like a charm.

SO I'll do zope developement via Firebird....
MS can kiss my....

Hope this helps!

Jerry Westrick.

P.S.  Firebird is a special version of Mozilla, which contains
only the broswser.  Small(er) fast and complete!