[Zope] Problem Installing SetTag-1.0.1

Andy McKay andy at agmweb.ca
Fri Sep 12 15:54:25 EDT 2003

> Our entire site is DTML with some py scripts and external Methods
> sprinkled in.... Hundreds and hundreds of dtml files that refer to other
> dtml files.... standard_html_header, etc. everywhere.
>
> How is it possible to convert a site to ZPT when DTML is so tightly tied
> together and lives everywhere?

If it works dont break it, ignore Chris.

DTML is just fine - not perfect,  seperation of logic and content is the
key so if you do get chance I would always recommend a bit of cleaning
up and moving stuff in Python Scripts which it sounds like you are doing
anyway.

After all in 2 years time someone will just have the replacement for ZPT
  working and the people will be sending emails that say "Dont use ZPT" :)
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca