[Zope] Simple question?

Giuseppe Bonelli giuseppe.bonelli at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 12 18:01:30 EDT 2003

You may easily do this by creating a new python product that subclass
the original folder class and overhides (i.e. redefine) the
methods/properties you want to change.

http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/minimal_01 should point you in
the right direction.

If you want to do everything TTW you may either use LocalFS or alike
products to map a file system tree to a zope object or use a ZClass. I
would suggest the first route as in the long run you will feel better
writing python code rather than using Zclasses, but this is a personal
view ....

Hope this helps.

__peppo