[Zope] Insall with Apache.

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Mon Sep 15 18:14:06 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 14:52, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> John Dickson wrote at 2003-9-14 19:14 -0500:
>  > I know this is junior. How do I get Apache to work with Zope. I was
>  > successful with the Zope install and Apache is running. Where do I make
>  > the adjustments?
>
> There is a HowTo on Zope.org.

Or was.  I was going to suggest a link and just now noticed that most of
what I contributed to zope.org didn't survive the upgrade.  Grr.

In the mean time, this is a good howto, but I'd suggest using
RewriteRule instead of ProxyPass for simplicity and flexibility.

http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver/index_html

Will follow up on missing zope.org content.

Dylan