[Zope] How can I save variables in a session

Dragos Chirila d.chirila at bucarest.finsiel.ro
Tue Sep 16 13:59:28 EDT 2003

Hi

- to store a value into a session variable use
<dtml-call "REQUEST.SESSION.set('<key_name>', <value>)">

- to read, for example
<dtml-let value_from_session="REQUEST.SESSION.get('<key_name>', <default>)">
<dtml-let>
if there is no variable named <key_name>, then the value <default> is
returned

- to delete
<dtml-call "REQUEST.SESSION.delete('<key_name>')">

- to test if there is a variable named <key_name>
<dtml-let is_value_on_session="REQUEST.SESSION.has_key('<key_name>')">
</dtml-let>

Hope this will help

Dragos