[Zope] Re: verbose Security on 2.6.2?

Allen aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Thu Sep 18 07:50:10 EDT 2003

Well then what do you suggest as the best way to do this?

This is what I came up with and seems to work:
--day1 is the lines property--
--textfield is the field from the form--
--jobfair200310 is the folder--

<dtml-if Submit>
  <dtml-if textfield>
   <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('day1',day1)">
   <dtml-call "day1.append(textfield)">
   <dtml-call "day1.sort()">
   <dtml-call expr="jobfair200310.manage_changeProperties({'day1' : day1})">
	</dtml-if>
</dtml-if>

Thanks
--Allen