[Zope] Running ExternalMethods using ZopeTestCase

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Sep 18 10:04:05 EDT 2003

Hello Tim!

I have not looked into this yet but as you found out it may not be (easily)
possible to run External Methods from INSTANCE_HOME/Extensions with ZTC. It
does however work if you put your methods in a Product
(Products/MyProduct/Extensions) as the products path is correct.

hth,
Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 17:20 +1000 Tim Edwards

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/