[Zope] Re: help me please

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 07:14:13 EDT 2003

> > then I make a clik on "view",nothing appears !why?
> > can you maybe suggest how to do it?
>
> It might be working fine, actually.  An HTML document that consists of
> nothing other than <div class=poppervert
> id=topdeckvert></div> *should* render as a blank screen.

Perhaps Dyaln is right, you should try the javascript first on a normal html
page and see if it works. If it doesn't, then the problem is in your
javascript.

If everything works, try the dtml method and see if the html source that it
generates is the same as the html page. If they are different, then you are
doing something wrong in your dtml method or in the dtml methods  that
you call.

Regards,
Josef