[Zope] ZEO in 2.6.2?

Jet Wilda jet.wilda at kobie.com
Thu Sep 25 09:15:09 EDT 2003

I don't see ZEO anywhere with Zope2.6.2-src.  Also I've been informed
that ZEO-2.0.1b1.tar.gz is old, however that is the latest stable
release listed http://www.zope.org/Products/ZEO .  There is a reference
to do what Paul suggested however I don't seem to have an e-mail from
Paul(I might of accidentally deleted :-(  So basically I'm wondering
what version is suggest to be used and where/how I get it?

Thank you all for your help (you are all very helpful ;-)

Jet