[Zope] sql returning number

Roger Mallett rogermallett at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:32:22 EDT 2003

1)  I think I would put the project names in a table of their own with the
key (id)  set to "auto_increment", such would solve your numbering/display
problem.

[create table trash (id int not null auto_increment,...);]

Then insert like:    insert into trash values (null,....);      the null
causes the auto_increment to kick in.

2)  use <dtml-var name="ID" sql_quote>     (actually, I'm not sure whether
or not you need the "sql_quote" part, but you do need the "name=" part.

Hope this helps.