[Zope] Floundering Trying to Start Out

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Thu Sep 25 19:09:05 EDT 2003

Hi Art,

Yeah.. the CMF Calendar can be a little daunting.

Here is what I did.

1) Installed CMF Calendar
2) Created a /calendar/ folder object at the top level of the CMF site
3) Put in there a method "calendar", the dateMunger, monthRange and an
index_html that calls it all.

DTML of course.

http://www.queenswest.com/calendar/

Is that what  you are looking for?