[Zope] Creating subobjects Programmatically in a ZClass Instance

Bill Hewitt wph2585 at bpa.gov
Fri Sep 26 15:30:41 EDT 2003

Morning everyone....

What I am trying to do today is to create subobject in a Folderish
ZClass (much like OFS:Folder automagically create and acl_uer folder and
an index_html),
but I cannot find an example....

To illustrate, I create a ZClass folder deived instance called "FOO"
Then within my new instance of "FOO" I want to create another ZClass
folder derived instance called "BAR"

All of this when the user creates the instance FOO

Note that I am working right now and if you got a down and dirty
solution, please send it here or just post to the list and I'll pick it
up when I get home....

TIA

WPH