[Zope] More ZClass Questions.....

Bill Hewitt wph2585 at bpa.gov
Fri Sep 26 15:37:03 EDT 2003

How do I set specifc allowable subobjects for a ZClass? I have endusers
that shold only be allowed to add certain objects to a Folderish type
object, but when I subclass OFS:Folder, I get every product available as
an "Add" choice -not good for easily confused endusers.....

Under the "subobjects" tab, I get a multiselection, but due to the sort
of the list, I cannot limit only to my choices... Any advice on how to
set specific subobjects and no others?

PS - I looked at OFS:Folder, but I dont see where it defines it's
allowable subobjects....

TIA

WPH