[Zope] Cookie/Authentication Problem

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:42:11 EDT 2003

I'm having problems logging into a site and I'm not sure if it's a CMF
problem, a ZOPE problem or a Plone problem. I installed Plone 1.05 and upon
attempting to login it would tell me I had to have cookies enabled. I looked
for help on their site but all the information said that the cookie problem
was now fixed in both IE5/6. So I decided to try just a 2.7b ZOPE install
and CMF 1.4. I log into the CMF site using the login page and it tells me
I'm logged in but as soon as I go to any other page it tells me I have to
login again. Should I go even further back to 2.6 and CMF 1.31 or is there
some fix for this problem out there that I just haven't been able to find.