[Zope] Re: Photo & Photofolder: broken pipe (err32)

Roel Van den Bergh roel at planetinterior.com
Tue Sep 30 03:04:39 EDT 2003

extract from the help we received from Sergey Konozenko

... You've got to edit the source of the Photo product. Find the "command"
string and modify it to point to your "convert" correctly ...

... In the middle of the Photo.py, inside the _resize method, there is an
invocation of the popen2 function.
Just edit the command string of it - it contains a reference to convert, but
probably it has a wrong path ...

It turned out ImageMagick took a different base folder to install itself
into :-)

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards, Roel & Tim