[Zope] Fail to rename objects...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at rpn.ch
Tue Sep 30 04:35:41 EDT 2003

Hi,

I installed a Plone site without any problem then I would like to rename
it and I've got the error message below in the error-log:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.CopySupport, line 221, in manage_renameObjects
  Module OFS.CopySupport, line 242, in manage_renameObject
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 314, in _delObject
  Module zLOG, line 130, in LOG
  Module ZLogger.ZLogger, line 16, in log_write
  Module ZLogger.stupidFileLogger, line 27, in __call__
  Module ZLogger.stupidFileLogger, line 90, in stupid_log_write
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

It seems there is a problem with zope user which is the owner of the
Zope process and the file system, but I don't understand I can add
an object and not to rename it...

What can I do ?

Thanks.