[Zope] RE: Formulator - TALES problem

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Sep 30 16:49:12 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Derek S. Wilson wrote:

> I don't know if this will help you or not, but here's what I had to do
> to get my form controls working with the date...
>
> <dtml-var "_.DateTime().mm()">/<dtml-var "_.DateTime().dd()">/<dtml-var
> "_.DateTime().year()">
>
> ...of course you can swap around the mm/dd/year as appropriate.
Well, I'm fairly able to produce strings representing the current date
but the Formulator product has the feature which enables the user to
provide limits of valus programmatically via TALES and the syntax for
this might a little bit clumsy and thus a python method providing the
string mm/dd/yyyy is not sufficient here and I have no idea how to
proceede.

Thanks anyway

         Andreas.