[Zope] This is NOT an April's Fool! Possible bug in ZCatalog ?

Paul Howell paul at smoothstone.com
Thu Apr 1 18:30:54 EST 2004

Not a problem for me. Happy April Fools Day.  Upgrade time?
I'm running Zope 2.7.0 and Plone 2.0 final (CMF 1.4.2) and my path index is
set to use the getPhysicalPath attribute.  Maybe somebody else noticed this
and provided a fairly general fix (allowing attribute specification
independent of the index Id on some index types).
=Paul