[Zope] Apache 2 and Zope Integration

Jim Kutter jim at ebizq.net
Fri Apr 2 16:08:14 EST 2004

I got hit with the same snag when I first dove into this as well.

Don't use the Proxy stuff directly, use it via mod_rewrite. I forget
where I finally found that info.

This is from my configs:

RewriteEngine on

# local requests for images redirect to real web server
RewriteRule ^/web_resources(.*) http://<removed>/web_resources$1 [L,R]
RewriteRule ^/web_images/style.css http://homer:8080/newsite/style.css
[L,P]
RewriteRule ^/web_images(.*) http://<removed>/web_images$1 [L,R]