[Zope] Apache 2 and Zope Integration

Ames Andreas (MPA/DF) Andreas.Ames at tenovis.com
Wed Apr 7 14:27:14 EDT 2004

JohanNyberg at tsl.uu.se writes:

> I have also tried to solve this problem without success. I simply
> want Zope to serve the contents of http://myhost.mydomain/zope,
> while Apache2 serves all other files via http://myhost.mydomain/.

Please excuse, if this is completely braindead, but I think the 'base'
command line option to 2.6's Z2.py could be useful in this situation.
Zope 2.7 will have something equivalent in the config file.

<plug>

This will probably make it harder to navigate through your Zope
directly, i.e. without Apache in front of it.

As a mitigation you could possibly have a look at

http://www.zope.org/Members/andreasames/AJPServer

The sample config for Apache+Zope, which is included, should do what
you want, if I understand you right.

</plug>

cheers,

aa