[Zope] No Access...

Bobb rawbobb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:24:52 EDT 2004

Last time i had a db problem on another machine that went away, I faked the
dns name in my local zope machine's host file, so that the host file entry
had the name of machine that went away, and the address of a valid machine
(same db user and passwd also) and I could then get to the connector.
hth

bobb