[Zope] 'Unauthorized' Error

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Fri Apr 9 18:15:17 EDT 2004

This is what i was refering to.  index_html is an actual object that must
be created like any other document.  If it doesn't exist in the current
directory you're trying to access, then Zope will traverse looking for
it.  It sounds like your setup is trying to access an index_html directory
in a higher level directory, and it is failing because the acl_users for
/Test conflicts with the acl_users that applies to the index_html it is
finding.

Create an index_html in your /Test directory and that should fix the problem.

At 03:59 PM 4/9/2004, Asad Habib wrote:
>Hello. Well, I was able to successfully access other documents in the
>/Test folder but I still can't access index_html. Is there something
>special about index_html that I am missing other than the fact that Zope
>will create one for you upon folder creation if you wish? Any help would
>be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
>- Asad

James Cammarata
jimi at sngx.net