[Zope] ZMI and acl_users

Brian Sullivan brians at meetingbywire.com
Tue Apr 13 14:12:44 EDT 2004

I am trying to find a sane way of managing users in a stock acl_users object
using the ZMI.

The ZMI seems to lack the normal niceties (find, select all) for selecting
users. Is this by design or is there some logical reason for this lack of
ability to select and manage users?

Is there some way around this lack of function? Perhaps a different user
folder? The lack of function is beginning to drive me up the wall. I have
1500 users I want to delete, and it seems the only way to do it is to click
on each of the 1500 entries individually.

Maybe I am missing something?