[Zope] Zope and Javascript

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:27:39 EDT 2004

Does anyone know of any resources that describe the use of Javascript
within Zope? In particular, I am trying to call a Javascript function
using the onChange event handler that is tied to a HTML select element. I
need this Javascript function to perform an SQL query and then have it
populate another HTML select element with the result set. Is this possible
within Zope considering that queries are performed by Z SQL methods and
possible other factors that I am unaware of? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad