[Zope] 2.6.3 --> 2.7.0: Where's my w_pcgi?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sun Apr 18 15:14:17 EDT 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

PCGI was abandoned and the docs unfortunately don't reflect this fact.
I've been looking pretty closely, and you're the first person to ask for
this since 2.7.0 was released.  It's possible to make pcgi work with
2.7.0, but I'm honestly not sure how to do it.

What platform are you using?  Could you use a rewrite rule instead?

- C