[Zope] RAM cache invalidation

Rauch, Juergen (Juergen) juergen.rauch at optimay.com
Tue Apr 20 11:22:27 EDT 2004

Jonathan,

I don't see how this can be done. I am using the Standard RAM Cache
manager to cache the results of a couple of scripts(python). I am not
writing a new Product, just using zope default components.
All I want to do is invalidate all cashed results let's say with a
single mouse click.
The purpose of this is to give the user a possibility to refresh the
view whenever he wants to. This means in between the Cache Managers
cleanup_interval.

May be a way to achieve this would be to set the cleanup_interval to 0
and then back to the original value. But this seems to be also a kind of
sick, if it will work at all.

However, thanks for your input

Juergen