[Zope] Question about application design

Robb Shecter robb at acm.org
Tue Apr 20 11:42:59 EDT 2004

Small Business Services said:

> Zope objects stored in a 'temp_folder' are held in RAM for faster access.
> You could create an object or property field in the temp_folder and then
> access it as required.

Interesting.  So I could modify my Python code to be run as an external
method.  It would then somehow get a reference to the temp_folder, and
it'd create a reference to the data structure from the temp_folder?

And then, on future invocations, it'd check to see if the data structure
is in the folder or not.

Is this a scenario that's used for building web services?

Thanks,
Robb