[Zope] Public

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Apr 22 18:41:40 EDT 2004

Aaron wrote at 2004-4-21 11:20 +0300:
>I am trying to install plone. I installed an older version of Zope which
>I got to run. When I try starting Zope 2.6.2 now I get the following
>errors:
>------
>2004-04-21T03:12:02 PANIC(300) z2 Startup exception
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  File
>/home/aamehl/Zope-2.6.2-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/CMFPlone/FormTool.py, line 5, in ?
>ImportError: No module named Formulator.Form

Are you sure, you have the "Formulator" product installed?

  Apparently, Python cannot import "Formulator.Form"...

I my view, it is a bug that Zope dies in development mode (only)
when the initialization of a product does not succeed (as in your case).
The Zope maintainers do not share my opinion in this respect...

--
Dieter