[Zope] Re: [Plone-users] Mounted database for plone

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Fri Apr 23 04:40:20 EDT 2004

Hi!

> ><zodb_db plone>
> >     <fullstorage>
> >       envdir $INSTANCE/plone_db
> >     </fullstorage>
> >     mount-point /plone
> ></zodb_db>
> >But when I add the ZODB Mount Point, I get a normal folder and can't
> >create the Plone Site with the id 'plone'. I tried adding this line:
> >     container-class Products.CMFPlone.Portal.PloneSite

One could also first start with plone_db as main database and add the plone
site. I think I did it that way (or more precise I first did everything in one
database and than did an export/import into a new Data.fs which I renamed).

-- christian

--
COM.lounge                                          http://comlounge.net/
communication & design                                 info at comlounge.net