[Zope] Re: cd

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Sat Apr 24 13:51:56 EDT 2004

Thanks a ton for the help Andreas!  This is a "fresh" installation of
Debian, and I wasn't sure of all of the necessary gcc packages.  After
your e-mail, I installed the "libc6-dev" package via apt-get.  I was
then able to compile Zope 2.7.

If anyone else is trying to compile 2.7 on Debian, then should install
the libc6-dev package in addition to gcc and make packages.

Thanks again to everyone for all of their help!