[Zope] Problem with underscore in metatag for ftp upload

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 26 15:58:06 EDT 2004

Marie Robichon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently trying to do migrate content from a site to Plone.
>
> I have written a python script as suggested to add the metadata to the
> content and would then like to upload it using ftp. However, I have
> discovered that the underscore in the 'Effective_date' and
> 'Expiration_date' metatags are preventing the html files from being
> uploaded and giving me a '426 Error creating file' error (using
> FileZilla).  If I remove the underscore the files upload fine!
>
> I said in a previous mail that ftping via Dreamweaver solved the
> problem, but i must have been mistaken because my attempts today gave me
> the same error.

FTP access to zopedb sometimes does not allow to create some files. I
think that there is problem with acquisition. Creation of these
problematic files via ZMI is without problems.

You should try another access method, as webdav.

Regards,

--

Jaroslav Lukeš

--
Tento e-mail nemu*že obsahovat VIRY
jelikož nepocházi z virózního systému M$ Windows!