[Zope] Re: Problem with underscore in metatag for ftp upload

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 27 03:45:08 EDT 2004

Marie Robichon wrote:
> Jaroslav Lukeš (thanks for your answer) suggested using WebDav to
> upload, but I am having problems using webdav with Plone2 (all this is
> done locally on my W2K box for the moment).  If any Plonistas can help
> by explaning how to set up the webdav stuff I would be very grateful.

webdav does not have nothing common with plone.

Plone is CMS

Webdav is access method that is served by Zope Medusa server.

Microsoft's implementaton of webdav is known as very poor and unusable.
You need to use one of these variants:

1. use davfs at linux and then use samba share, and attach this share
from windows as network drive

2. use webdrive at windows and access to your zope data as in network drive.

--

Jaroslav Lukeš

--
Tento e-mail nemu*že obsahovat VIRY
jelikož nepocházi z virózního systému M$ Windows!