[Zope] Re: Problem with underscore in metatag for ftp

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 27 05:12:11 EDT 2004

Marie Robichon wrote:
> At 09:45 27/04/2004 +0200, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
>> 2. use webdrive at windows and access to your zope data as in network
>> drive.
>>

> Following your advice, I have installed webdrive and find its great (and
> works for Plone2!!!).  However it **still** doesn't cure my underscore
> problem when uploading Document types.  Could it be due to a problem in
> the way metatags are recognised in Plones Document.py (naive newbie
> question here).  This problem is really blocking me from getting my
> content into Plone without losing my original data.

Did you try to create document named Effective_date via ZMI?

If you have created this document, you should update that document via
FTP without problems, even in case when creating of that name via FTP is
not possible due any reason.

Regards,

--

Jaroslav Lukeš

--
Tento e-mail nemu*že obsahovat VIRY
jelikož nepocházi z virózního systému M$ Windows!