[Zope] Large DTML Document

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:55:22 EDT 2004

Well, there is no error being generated but Zope does not allow me to add
anything(i.e. when I type the cursor does not move forward and my Mac's
alert sound rings). Also, if I try adding code to this document by
copying/pasting, this code is added but an equivalent amount of code is
deleted from the end of the document. Is this browser specific? If it helps,
I am using IE 5.2 on a Mac G4 for my Zope development.

- Asad