[Zope] Where is the magic that makes ZopeHome/Products show up on the path?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Wed Apr 28 05:53:09 EDT 2004

I had thought that this was done with __path__ statements in the
__init__.py module, but I don't see any __path__ statement in
Products/__init__.py in my Zope 2.7 install. PyDoc doesn't pick up the
existence of the extended search path and I was thinking I'd try to
teach it how to do so.

Though I suppose it might be easier to just fix ZPydoc to work with Zope
2.7, now that I think about it.  Have fun,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
  http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/