[Zope] Random Images: How to defeat the cache

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Wed Apr 28 16:13:40 EDT 2004

On Apr 28, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Small Business Services wrote:

> Try adding setting the expiry time:

Of course, I'm dealing with images, not HTML content, so META tags are
right out.

But I added this as a header (using the same mechanism as the previous
example) with no luck.

I guess I'm drifting into the HTTP standard for requesting images,
which is a bit outside the scope of this list.

Perhaps my logs will be helpful in discerning what my browser thinks
its doing. If anyone has any other insight I'd sure appreciate it.

---
Edward J. Pollard, B.Sc
Webmaster, University of Lethbridge