[Zope] problems with very long html output?

Jim Abramson jabramson at wgen.net
Thu Apr 29 16:03:23 EDT 2004

I have a zope app that, under certain conditions, will output a very very long html file - the current case I'm looking at has nearly 32,000 lines.

After about 3,000 lines, and around every 300 lines thereafter, I'm seeing some unsolicited crlf + output...it's almost always:

1f40

...right there in the middle of whatever the dtml (in this case) rendered.  For example, here is an actual excerpt of the html output:

                    <nobr><input type="checkbox"
                           name="rejectSidList:int:list"
                           value="512199"
                           onclick="if (this.checked) this.form.elements['skipSidLis
1f40
t:int:list'][44].checked=false; return true">

So I know it's not a glitch in my dtml.  The javascript there is perfectly contiguous in the dtml source.  Does zope have a problem with very long iterations in dtml, or very long output?  Any other ideas?  I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Jim