[Zope] Does anyone have zgdchart 0.6.5 working in plone or zope on windoze

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Tue Aug 3 01:43:25 EDT 2004

I have downloaded ZGDChart-0.6.5.tar.gz untarred and put in my
zope/python/products directory.

When I restart zope I have this error in my log file 2004-08-03T10:19:54
PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class 'ZGDChart' from module
'Products.ZGDChart.ZGDChart'

I notice on the wiki web page that earlier this year mdupont had the
same problem and their resolution was that version 0.6.5 is for zope 2.7
. the interesting thing is that even though the tar file says 0.6.5 the
version file only says 0.6.4

There is nothing in the products drop down, but the control panel
products list shows that the ZGDChart product is quite happy ...