[Zope] Textarea changes vanishing... my bad, or is IE evil?

Jonathan Hobbs toolkit at magma.ca
Wed Aug 4 08:02:15 EDT 2004

If you are using something like apache in front of zope is it possible that
the page is being served up from the 'apache' cache?

If you think the problem is with the browser have you embedded the html meta
tags in the form that cause the browser to expire the page immediately (this
works for us and we use IE).  Alternatively, someone in this list mentioned
that they had better luck 'expiring' pages by setting the header parameters
directly instead of the html meta tags.

Jonathan