[Zope] Data Adapter connection string and Win32

David Hassalevris bluepaul at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 21:38:07 EDT 2004

I have a client that have their sql (interbase) database in a Windows XP directory:  c:\Program Files\Somedirectory\data.gbd.

The problem is that the space betwee Program and Files is causing:

Invalid connection string: localhost:c:/Program Files/Eden.gdb sysdba masterkey

So I tried quoting as
'localhost:c:/Program Files/SomeDirectory/data.gdb' userid password
To separate the path from the userID and password.

No luck.

Googling was unproductive.  I dont want to modify Connection.py.

Any work-arounds or am I just missing a simple solution?

David