[Zope] ldapuserfolder

Einar Jensen einjen at nvg.ntnu.no
Sun Aug 8 12:53:21 EDT 2004

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

>> manage_listLocalRoles>* to users" in the security-tab of a folder.
>> besides running in debug-mod, is there anythin one can do to get at
>> traceback?
>

> Zope 2.7 has something called an error_log in the root of the ZODB.
> That's where you can find the traceback.

Sorry for extremely late reply.

I was trying to assign local role to users in the securitytab in zope
management with users from an ldapdatabase (Active directory)
authenticating works very well, but the above raises exeptions

the traceback telles me this:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Try, line 140, in render
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Try, line 149, in render_try_except
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 623, in renderwob
  Module AccessControl.Role, line 317, in get_valid_userids
  Module AccessControl.User, line 965, in user_names
  Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 608, in getUserNames
TypeError: list indices must be integers

Any help would be great!

Best regards
Einar Næss Jensen