[Zope] csv import continued

Les Ferguson lhf at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 11 07:09:59 EDT 2004

Thanx for that, it all looks quite simple really.  Is it the same effect
if I have a form with elements like:
   <input name="cstRec.Surname:record">

If the form posts to a python script, can I then pass cstRec to a ZSQL
method, after validation etc ?  Should Surname then be available as a
dtml-sqlvar ?

--
Les Ferguson
Software developer