[Zope] Mounted Databases with ZEO and Zope 2.7.2

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 08:04:06 EDT 2004

kosh wrote:
> I am having a problem getting databases to mount properly with ZEO. I have an
> older Data.fs file that I started a ZEO server with and I wanted to be able
> to mount it on one of the zope clients under /archive.

As Travis pointed out, the mount path controls not only where to mount
the database, but also what bit of it to mount.

You'd need to, for example, mount up your archive .fs, move everything
from the root to a folder called /archive, then mount /archive in your
"real" storage.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk