[Zope] "bad server response" NSURLErrorDomain:-1011 any ideas?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Aug 26 08:17:02 EDT 2004

What keeps me from running 2.7.0 final, was there was a bug in 2.7.0 and
2.7.1 (that is fixed in 2.7.2) that did not work with one of my products.

Basically, upgrading a production server, with 7-8 websites is not a small
job. Plus, once something is stable and working, and believe me 2.7.0b4
has been the most stable release I have used in 4 years, I like to keep it
that way.

Right now I am looking to migrate to 2.7.2 w/ CMF 1.5 and Plone 2.04.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com