[Zope] Re: Simple DTML question: SOLVED

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:16:17 EDT 2004

--- In zope at yahoogroups.com, hpinson at i... wrote:
 > Thanks all-- with some fiddling got it working, based on your
 > suggestions. ZPT is better for this!  DTML-IF is a bit
 > conterintuitive here.
Good that it works for you. By the way, which version of the book are
you reading? I guess the one on the zope.org site. I recommend you to
read the one on:

www.plope.com

which has all the examples updated to zpt ;-)

I see allways that the people here suggest to use zpt, but the book on
zope.org still uses dtml. Why don't the zope.org webmasters put a link
to the new book there? It will save work to the newies trying to migrate
from dtml to zpt.

Regards,
Josef