[Zope] Now I'm confused....

Bill Hewitt wphewitt at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 15:58:02 EDT 2004

I have finally given up on the complexity of ZClasses.... So, nowI am
porting my ZClasses to Python Classes..
Here is the rub:
How do I get the Python Class to recognize DTML Methods

I have a DTML method called "getDate" and I *assume* that I call it from
inside the Python class with something like:

getDate = HTMLFile('dtml/getDate', globals())

but when I try to use this, "'getDate' is not defined" is what is
returned from Zope....

So, how does one include DTML Methods, PythonScripts, etc.... as methods
in Python Classes?

I have been looking and looking for some sort of example, but I can seem
to find one....

TIA

WPH