[Zope] Physical path of objects in portal_skins tool of a CMF site

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Mon Aug 30 10:27:00 EDT 2004

Ok, object is /site_staging/portal_skins/DEFAULT/testpath.html

When invoking it using http://myserver/site_staging/testpath.html
<http://myserver/site_staging/testpath.html>  (so I use CMF skins traversal
with implicit skin=default)
aq_parent(self).id returns site_staging, which looks ok to me.
And getPhysicalPath() will return : '','site_staging','testpath.html'

But I really need (for some complicated to explain reasons) to get the full
physical path of the object.
So something returning :
'','site_staging','portal_skins','DEFAULT','testpath.html'

portal_skins is a CMF Skins Tool.
I am sure it implements ObjectManager, but I don't think it implements
Folder.

Pascal